Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Me and My Food

FOOD



(sigh) food food
food is like my life I need it in my life and taste too.
If you were to describe me in one word it would be FOOD.
First of all if you do not like food you should refresh your comupter and leave at once and
NEVER NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now that is done I can go on with what I was saying
Food is my life right I think that is right
O.K.
Now that you know me you can read everything I write.




FRENCH TOAST

I made a super awesome FRENCH TOAST
  1. get french bread and leave it out for two days

  •  2 eggs
  • 2/3 cup milk and cream
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 hard shake of ground cinnamon
  • your hearts content of butter
  • little bit of oil
  • 1 loafe french bread
  • a lot of suger or a Little bit of suger

  1. Cut bread in to slices.
  2.  Beat together eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Dip the slices into egg mixture.
  3. Heat butter over medium-high heat in a frying pan or skillet.  Cook in till you think it looks done
:)

You can eat it too IT WILL BE GOOD TRY IT FOR YOUR
BREAKFAST


No comments:

Post a Comment